Computer Aided Engineering
Jaydu’s strength in CAE services stems from our expertise in product innovation which helps us transcend the limitations of pure-play FEA services providers. Our working model of forming long term relationships with our clients helps us assimilate the functional and operational attributes of their products resulting in an accurate definition of the FEA model for analysis.
Jaydu’s CAE service offerings are an integral part of the other three mechanical engineering service offering namely – Product design, Value engineering and Reverse engineering services. Three major activities we support as our services are;
- Benchmarking: Jaydu can assist in benchmarking the design parameters and correlate with the actual physical data, thus providing opportunity to identify gaps in an organization’s processes in order to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Design Validation: Ensuring your design meets the fit, form and functional requirements of the product. specified in the statement of requirement for a product.
- Optimization: With vast experience in multi level FEA tools and applications, we optimize the trade space between parameters weight, cost, strength/deflection, resonant frequency, while considering spatial dimensions/constraints, external loads, material, and manufacturability to balance between achieve design goals and over-engineered parameters.
Our services and expertise include
- Static linear/ Non-linear
- Design Optimization
- Dynamic Shock & Vibration
- Shape, Size & Mass Optimization
- Contact Analysis
- Drop/Impact Simulation
- Composite Structures
- Flow analysis
- Flow Simulation
- Mold-Flow Analysis
- HVAC Duct Design
- Heat Transfer Analysis
- Thermal Transient
- Combined Structural & Thermal Stress