Product lifecycle management (PLM) has become one of the most important arenas for accelerating product deliveries, reducing costs, and generating more revenues in major manufacturing industries. Aerospace, consumer electronics, medical device, semiconductors, and wireless infrastructure manufacturers has reaped benefits of product lifecycle management technologies and capabilities to make this complex process more streamlined, cohesive, and simplified.
We have working experience in several PLM applications like
Jaydu’s customer-centric offering maximizes and ensures the successful PLM implementation. Our PLM services include:.
- Co-developing modules
- Testing and Validation
- CAD Migration and BOM Data Cleansing
- Part of Implementation as a Super User and Training the team
We work with multiple PLM suppliers to successfully implement their products have developed a robust methods with customer-centric focus to maximize successful implementations.
EPDM & Vault Implementation
Enterprise Product Data Management (EPDM) or Autodesk Vault helps organize, manage, and track data creation, simulation, and documentation processes for design and engineering teams.
Jaydu has supported implementation of implementing EPDM/Vault and following are the benefits to the clients:
- Secure, indexed repository for fast information retrieval.
- Version control for both minor changes and major revisions to prevent data loss
- Integrated workflows to automate your design and approval process for more efficient review and release of final designs.
Jaydu’s CAD Migration Approach to EPDM/Vault
Jaydu’s ECN Process Automation
Automating and streamline essential processes like workflows and approvals to increase productivity, quality, and accountability.